Saturday, February 7, 2015

Afternoon of a Foehn and Love's Labour's Lost tickets - graduate students only

I am getting a block of tickets for the following events. Please let me know if you’d like to attend for free (graduate students only):

Compagnie Non Nova: Afternoon of a Foehn
Saturday, February 21, 2015
Skyline High School


Tell me your preference for either the 2 pm or the 5pm performance and if you are unable to do one or the other.

AND:

Royal Shakespeare Company Live in HD: Shakespeare’s Love’s Labour’s Lost
By William Shakespeare
Christopher Luscombe, director
Sunday, March 15, 2015, 7:00 pm


If I am overwhelmed with requests, I will take the first ten people to respond.

1 comment:

  1. The personal statement service is best platform where you can get best statement by our expertise. You just have to write what we say.

    ReplyDelete